BIIAB - the Awarding Organisation and Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation for Work Based Learning Providers and Employers.
- Apprenticeship Frameworks in 25 service sectors
- Over 220 Qualifications that are valid and fit for purpose for delivery in the work place
- Quality Assured Delivery Packs to support the training delivery of the new Standards
- End Point Assessments in line with the new Assessment Plans
- Advice, guidance and support for the quality assurance process within our Centres
The skills and technology that are embedded within the BIIAB organisation and culture that we have identified as critical to delivering both quick wins and long term growth for our Centres include:
- Providing Apprenticeship Frameworks, Standards, End Point Assessments, Qualifications, Assessments and Products which are fit for purpose for work place delivery; flexible and supportive to the needs of Apprentices, Learners, Employers and Training Providers
- An EQA strategy and standardisation that is designed to support the Centre's verification process
- The BIIAB ‘ORCS’ administration system, which enables Centres to efficiently manage learners throughout their qualification journey
- Account management and accessibility of the management team to advise on future developments and direction
- Dedicated Centre support and customer service to support Centres
BIIAB has been established for over 20 years and provides a range of funded and commercial vocational qualifications in the UK.
- Over 99,000 certificates were issued in 2015 for a range of BIIAB vocational qualifications in over 400 centres across the UK
- We hold Awarding Organisation Recognition from Ofqual, SQA Accreditation, Qualification Wales and CCEA; as such BIIAB can operate in the regulated markets of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- We provide accreditation schemes including; Accredited Training Modules, Good Practice Recognition Schemes and Accredited Staff Induction Programmes.
- Our Employer base includes Virgin Media, Tesco, Lidl, The Co-Op, Spirit Pub Co, JD Wetherspoons and Marston’s
- We work to influence government policy
Our partnership objectives with Centres are to maintain the highest levels of quality assurance whilst identifying areas to assist in reducing costs in the delivery and administrative process, and to work with Centres in engaging with employers to grow your overall business.
The BIIAB is a proud Patron member of the Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP), the leading trade association for Vocational Learning and Employment Providers in Britain