About BIIAB Qualifications Ltd
BIIAB Qualifications Ltd – the Awarding Organisation and End-Point Assessment Organisation for Work Based Learning Providers and Employers.
BIIAB Qualifications Ltd are a highly experienced team in the work based learning sector, having worked within market leading Awarding Organisations over many years. These skills and experience have helped many Providers and Employers deliver the highest levels of Quality Assurance, combined with efficient and effective delivery for Apprentices and Employers.
As an organisation we're proud to deliver:
- End-Point Assessments for 21 Apprenticeship Standards
- Over 220 Qualifications that are valid and fit for purpose for delivery in the work place
- Advice, guidance and support for the quality assurance process within our Centres (click here to become a Centre)
Skills and technology
The skills and technology that are embedded within the BIIAB Qualifications Ltd organisation and culture that we have identified as critical to delivering both quick wins and long term growth for our Centres include:
- Providing End Point Assessments, Qualifications, Assessments and Products which are fit for purpose for work place delivery; flexible and supportive to the needs of Apprentices, Learners, Employers and Training Providers
- An EQA strategy and standardisation that is designed to support the Centre's verification process
- ‘Online Registration and Certification System’ (ORCS) for centres to efficiently manage, register, track and claim achievements for learners for apprenticeship packages, qualifications and also standalone units
- ‘Online Registration, Certification and Assessment System’ (ORCAS) which allows centres to schedule assessments to be taken onscreen either with or without internet access or by paper. The system is completely on-demand and provides results for multiple choice assessments as soon as the assessment is uploaded
- Account management and accessibility of the management team to advise on future developments and direction
- Dedicated Centre support and customer service to support Centres
More than 20 years of experience
BIIAB Qualifications Ltd has been established for over 20 years and provides a range of funded and commercial vocational qualifications in the UK.
- Over 80,000 certificates were issued in 2019 for a range of BIIAB vocational qualifications in over 350 centres across the UK
- We hold Awarding Organisation Recognition from Ofqual, SQA Accreditation, Qualification Wales and CCEA; as such BIIAB Qualifications Ltd can operate in the regulated markets of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Our Employer base includes, Tesco, Lidl, The Co-Op, Spirit Pub Co, JD Wetherspoons and Marston’s
Our partnership objectives with Centres are to maintain the highest levels of quality assurance whilst identifying areas to assist in reducing costs in the delivery and administrative process, and to work with Centres in engaging with employers to grow your overall business.