Apprenticeship Standards & EPA
Newly designed Apprenticeships (often known as Trailblazers) are delivered predominantly in the workplace and designed to ensure Apprentices have the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to effectively and consistently work to national standards.
- are developed by Employers as part of a Trailblazer Development group
- contain a Standard against which apprentices must demonstrate knowledge, behaviours and competence
- have an End Point Assessment that, when deemed ready by their employer, the apprentice must complete
- last at least 12 continuous months
- will require the demonstration of Maths and English skills.
BIIAB is approved on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisation (RoAAO) for specific Apprenticeship Standards, with more applications in process through the ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency). To find out which Apprenticeships BIIAB is currently approved on the RoAAO to deliver End Point Assessments for please click here.
To find out which additional Apprenticeships BIIAB is applying to become an Apprentice Assessment Organisation for please contact email@example.com.
To find out more about Trailblazer Apprenticeships please read the BIIAB Guide to Trailblazer Apprenticeships.
To find about the Levy and how apprenticeships will be funded please read BIIAB’s guide Trailblazer Apprenticeships - The Levy and Funding.
To find out how BIIAB will help providers, employers and apprentices through apprenticeships please read about the BIIAB Trailblazer Offering.
BIIAB also offers a large number of SASE Apprenticeship Frameworks in all four nations, please click here for more information.