Information for Centres
BIIAB - the choice for Work Based Learning Providers and Employers
Become a BIIAB approved centre
To apply to become an approved BIIAB Centre please contact us via email@example.com.
Already a BIIAB approved centre?
Please visit our password protected area of the website, CentreZone, exclusive to BIIAB approved centres.
Centres and BIIAB Working in Partnership
The BIIAB develops commercial partnerships with Training Providers, through working strategically to grow our collective businesses. Given our team of people within Customer Support and Quality Assurance, Product Development and Customer Management who are working with many Private Training Providers, we will be able to bring high levels of experience and expertise to Centres, which will enable swift and smooth implementation and transition to BIIAB qualifications.
Our focus is to assist our customers in delivering their business objectives and we will ensure that we work collaboratively with them throughout the process. We are proud of the ‘can-do’ culture that exists across our business, ensuring that we deliver maximum results for our customers.We provide qualifications, assessments and products which are fit for purpose for the work place delivery by being flexible and supporting the needs of learners, employers and Training Providers.
The skills and technology that are embedded within the BIIAB organisation and culture that we have identified as critical to delivering both quick wins and long term growth for Centres include:
- We provide qualifications, assessments and products which are fit for purpose for the work place delivery by being flexible and supporting the needs of learners, employers and Training Providers
- EQA strategy and standardisation is designed to support the verification process for work based Learning Providers.
- ORCS administration system, which enables Centres to efficiently manage learners throughout their qualification journey.
- Account management and accessibility of the management team to advise on future developments and direction.
- Dedicated centre support, customer service and customer relations to support our customers business.
Our partnership objectives with customers are to maintain the highest levels of quality assurance whilst identifying areas to assist in reducing costs in the delivery and administrative process; and to work with Centres in engaging with employers to grow your overall business.
We are committed to Apprenticeship Standards and End Point Assessments. This includes:
- Supporting Centres to manage and mitigate risk in the delivery of Apprenticeship Standards and preparing Apprentices for the Gateway and End Point Assessments.
- Support Centres with a Quality Assured Delivery Pack, of which are:
Quality Assured Delivery Process
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Ready
Enables Risk Management
- BIIAB is an approved as an End Point Assessment organisation for specific apprenticeship standards, with more applications in process with the SFA. To find out which apprenticeships BIIAB is currently approved to deliver End Point Assessments for please click here.
- To find out which additional apprenticeships BIIAB is applying to become an End Point Assessment organisation for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BIIAB – A Profile of our Business
BIIAB has been established as an Awarding Organisation for over 20 years and provides a range of funded and commercial vocational qualifications in the UK.
- Over 100,000 registrations and certificates have been issued in the last 12 months for a range of BIIAB vocational qualifications in over 450 centres across the UK.
- We hold Awarding Organisation Recognition from Ofqual, SQA Accreditation, Qualifications Wales and CCEA Regulation. As such BIIAB can operate in the regulated markets of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- We provide accreditation schemes including; Accredited Training Modules, Good Practice Recognition Schemes and Accredited Staff Induction Programmes.
- Our Employer base includes Virgin Media, Tesco, Lidl, The Co-Op, Spirit Pub Co, JD Wetherspoons and Marston’s.
- We work to influence government policy.
BIIAB Supporting Your Business Needs
The BIIAB is a well-established and respected Awarding Organisation which is in the process of becoming broader based, with more centres, more learners and more qualifications than ever, and with a considerable growth strategy planned.